Year 4 - Learning @ Home
Are you feeling worried about something?
With everything that is happening at the moment, it is perfectly normal to be worried. If there are things which are making you feel sad, angry or upset then there are people you can talk to and some wonderful resources to help you.
Our Worry Box has now been closed for the Summer Holidays but we have compiled some links and techniques to help you cope with any emotions you are struggling with.
Test your times tables skills on Times Tables Rockstars.
- 1 Come fly with me
- 10 Understanding our bodies
- 11 Safari
- 12 VE Day
- 13 Cooking
- 14 Weather
- 15 Photography Challenge
- 16 Miniature garden
- 17 Tangrams
- 18 Money Money Money
- 19 The Olympics
- 2 Living Things and Habitats Home Based Learning
- 20 Animal Warrior to Fight Covid
- 21 Dream Lock Down House
- 22 Summer of kindness whole school project
- 23 Southend in the Summer Optimized 1 1
- 3 Explorers Project Based Learning
- 4 David Walliams
- 5 Pop art Animals
- 6 Recycling and the environment Yr 3 4
- 7 How to train a dragon
- 8 Potions
- 9 The UK
- Extra special NHS Learning Project
- READING PROJECT Stories from Around the World