Are you feeling worried about something?
With everything that is happening at the moment, it is perfectly normal to be worried. If there are things which are making you feel sad, angry or upset then there are people you can talk to and some wonderful resources to help you.
Our Worry Box has now been closed for the Summer Holidays but we have compiled some links and techniques to help you cope with any emotions you are struggling with.
Test your times tables skills on Times Tables Rockstars.
- 1 What makes me me
- 10 Great Fire of London
- 11 Superhero Action
- 12 VE Day
- 13 Cooking
- 14 Water Project
- 15 Photography Challenge
- 16 Aladdin
- 17 Tangrams
- 18 Julia Donaldson
- 19 The Olympics
- 2 Underground Animals
- 20 Animal Warrior to Fight Covid
- 21 Dream Lock Down House
- 22 Summer of kindness whole school project
- 23 Southend in the Summer Optimized 1 1
- 3 Amelia Earhart
- 4 Spyfox
- 5 Emotions
- 6 Plants
- 7 Titch and Ted Do Maths
- 8 Farming
- 9 Planet Earth with Go Jetters
- Extra Special NHS Learning Project
- READING PROJECT The Dinosaur that Pooped the Past