Working at Blenheim
We are a progressive, forward-thinking and values-driven school. From the moment you walk through the door, you will get a sense of how we have created a happy and vibrant learning community for children and staff alike.
Blenheim Primary School and its partner schools in the Learning in Harmony Trust are proud to offer a broad range of experiences and development opportunities for new and existing staff.
Why Blenheim is right for you:
A culture of support...
- Staff wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do. We know that happy staff, who feel valued and who buy into our values, is the key to unlocking the many talents of our learners.
A range of exciting & innovative development opportunities...
- A diverse range of schools with a very strong set of shared values and moral purpose.
- Bespoke early professional development packages.
- A trust-wide innovative approach to NQT development, including a fully funded residential.
Financial incentives & Perks...
Significant discounts for a number of retailers and services via the Perkbox Employee Incentive. Examples of perks include half-price Cinema tickets, 2 for 1 meals in many restaurants and discounts in supermarkets.
Free medical support such as regular health checks, a 24 hour GP helpline, emergency surgery, physiotherapy and counselling via the Schools Advisory Service.
A picturesque local area with fantastic transport links...
- A vibrant beach town 45 minutes from London and only a few minutes from the beautiful Essex countryside.
- Excellent transport links into London and beyond! Leigh-on-Sea and Southend are served by two train lines, the C2C service and Greater Anglia Line. Both services provide routes into London and connections to the London Underground network, meaning you can explore with ease.
Southend is also served by Its own international airport with flights to many destinations.
- The longest pleasure pier in the world, situated next to the UK?s biggest free-admission amusement park.